Public and private sector organizations alike face relentlessly increasing pressure to get the most out of their budgets. Whether your goal is to save taxpayers money or provide a better return for investors, maximizing the efficiency of your operations is essential to increase your cost-effectiveness while remaining agile and competitive.
WHAT WE DO
Dinocrates’ team of experts enables our public and private sector clients leverage the six factors of operational success: efficiency, effectiveness, agility, transparency, innovation, and managed results. We roll up our sleeves and work closely with our customers to prioritize what matters, leverage the right opportunities, and implement the best initiatives to improve how their organizations operate.
OUR OPERATIONS SERVICES
Business Process Management (BPM)
- BPM is a discipline involving any combination of modeling, automation, execution, control, measurement and optimization of business activity flows in support of enterprise goals spanning systems, employees, customers and partners within and beyond the enterprise.
- Dinocrates emphasizes a holistic “Business First” mindset in enabling BPM to be an asset to our customers, not an activity that attempts to boil the ocean or ends up becoming shelfware.
- Dinocrates’ unique BPM Acceleration Framework (BAF) helps our customers quickly discover where they stand in terms of BPM maturity. It also provides a roadmap to implement a sound, repeatable methodology that “starts local and grows global” in your organization, so you can capitalize on the momentum of success.
- Dinocrates BAF can help your organization:
- Increase effectiveness
- Realize operation and technology efficiencies
- Initiate and / or improve agility
- Enhance knowledge of your most pressing questions – and lead the way to answering them
Program & Project Management
Whether you are managing a project or a group of related or similar projects in a coordinated manner, management rigor is a top priority. Dinocrates will strengthen your management and project lead teams and objectives to maximize your operational performance.
BUSINESS UNIT STRATEGY
What is your competitive landscape and how will you stay ahead of your competitors? Dinocrates helps you better understand your organization and the competition to help your business thrive in an ever-changing marketplace.
Business Process Redesign & Integration
- Whether through Dinocrates BAF or in standalone engagements, Dinocrates works with your enterprise to ensure that you’re delivering at the highest quality in the most efficient manner. We utilize best-in-class facilitation and frameworks to design optimal future states, and then collaborate side by side with our customers to ensure that these redesigned processes are successfully integrated and flawlessly implemented.
- BPI is essential for organizations looking to connect systems and information efficiently, and enables the automation of your business processes, integration of systems and services, and the secure sharing of data across numerous applications. Dinocrates can leverage BPI to automate management, operational, and supporting processes to give your business a technological edge over competitors.
ITIL-Based Infrastructure Management
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a globally recognized framework that helps organizations identify, plan, deliver, and support IT services that can be adapted and applied to all business and organizational environments. Dinocrates has experts in ITIL processes and procedures who can help get your personnel ITIL-certified and your organization develop the right plan for an implementation that meets your operational and governance needs.
Federal Civilian Agency Line Office
Dinocrates supported the establishment and execution of a Program Management Office (PMO). We performed business architecture, BPM, process improvement, business analysis, and program/project management services to transform the office, boosting its effectiveness, efficiency, agility, and transparency.
In our work, we drove standardization of business processes that allowed for greater line-of-sight from the client’s process to the office’s strategy. After identifying risk in the amount of federal employee turnover, Dinocrates created and managed the office’s Continuity Book Initiative, which documented the methods, processes, and activities of the office and its branches. As a result, documentation aligned the staff and increased overall employee engagement in operations while reducing the risk of siloed information and single points of failure.
Federal Civilian Agency Corporate Service Office
Dinocrates provided strategic advisory services, including support of strategic, architectural, operational, and communication deliverables. We developed detailed models of complex organizational and business process systems and gathered, analyzed, validated, and utilized data to support our results. Dinocrates also created the business architecture, governance model, and implementation roadmap for our client’s enterprise shared services.
Federal Civilian Agency Line Office’s Regional Office and Science Center
Dinocrates provided program and project management support in restarting and driving an enterprise solution focused on collecting and making available all data associated with our client’s activities in their region. Our work included managing a broad and varied stakeholder group across the public and private sectors. While this work contained many technology services, the enterprise solution recommended by our team supported the collection, storage, retrieval, evaluation (quality control and analysis), and dissemination of standardized data through iterative business process, system, and data modeling and development.
Through this process, we captured the current state process and identified more than 70 pain points. We performed root cause analysis on prioritized pain points to improve efficiency, effectiveness, agility, and communication through process redesign. Dinocrates then reengineered processes for future state implementation and system design.